Seeing your character

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

flopsies

Seeing your character

Post by flopsies » Wed, 16. Jan 13, 06:34

With the details of actually having NPCs instead of 3 different talking heads, will we finally be able to board an enemy ship, see the player character, and even fight with your marines?

WildAce
x4

Post by WildAce » Wed, 16. Jan 13, 09:57

pretty sure you cant board other ships with your own character, you have marines do that for you.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 16. Jan 13, 11:22

Anyway in combat everyone sensible would have vacuum armour on. You can see your character with a suit on in X3 now, albeit not with any race variation. I would say that station and big ship platforms could have more scope for race encounters in a more benign setting. Hopefully you should be able to see your Skunk's copilot and crew/marines at some stages though.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

amtie
x3tc

Post by amtie » Wed, 16. Jan 13, 19:47

I would like to have a pre-defined face for the player character (either one, or a selection, or, if Egosoft is feeling insane, a face-builder like Sims or ME).

If there is any personal communication (i.e. between player character and other NPCs), I'd like there to be voice acting for both genders if possible (not necessary for both, but for the ladies out there). Maybe the voice actor of Julian Brennan for the male player, since he's got an awesome voice.

Wishing is easy. Doing it is hard. :(

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”