Ship/Module comparision chart?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

StormMagi
x4

Ship/Module comparision chart?

Post by StormMagi » Wed, 23. Jan 19, 04:29

Took a quick look through google and didn't really see anything. Is there a chart/table of the various ships/modules for stat comparison?
MOD XR Show Skills

Flying spaceships since 1993.

L_B_P
x4

Re: Ship/Module comparision chart?

Post by L_B_P » Wed, 23. Jan 19, 05:07

Try look here and see if that is what you look for https://roguey.co.uk/x4/ships/
For my owne record join 04 Nov 2005

StormMagi
x4

Post by StormMagi » Wed, 23. Jan 19, 17:11

Ooo Roguey's got updated! When I last checked not much had been done. That looks like it will work. I used to use https://eng.x3tc.net/x3_tc_ships/list.p ... =10&race=0 (M6 grabbed at random) quite a lot back in the day.
MOD XR Show Skills

caltrop
x4

Post by caltrop » Wed, 23. Jan 19, 17:15

This station calculator also has a ships tab...

http://www.x4-game.com/#/ships

StormMagi
x4

Post by StormMagi » Wed, 23. Jan 19, 21:13

Much appreciated. Trying to actually play the game now and not goof off (too much) so trying to figure out what each race accels at. Trying to figure out Argon, since it seems Paranid is speed, Teladi is shields (and hull?), Argon maybe turrets (tracking etc) or just Joe Average of everything...
MOD XR Show Skills

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Wed, 23. Jan 19, 23:34

StormMagi wrote:
Wed, 23. Jan 19, 21:13
Much appreciated. Trying to actually play the game now and not goof off (too much) so trying to figure out what each race accels at. Trying to figure out Argon, since it seems Paranid is speed, Teladi is shields (and hull?), Argon maybe turrets (tracking etc) or just Joe Average of everything...
From my own observations Argon's seem to be in between Paranid and Teladi, at least with hull/shield values, some of their ships are odd, some are slow and some are fast, it's very inconsistent with ship speeds with all their ships. I don't like the fact though that Argon have more small ships to select from compared to the others races.

StormMagi
x4

Post by StormMagi » Thu, 24. Jan 19, 16:29

Yeah, it is a little annoying the old standards from previous X games seem to have been changed up. But at the same time, that is good for a new X universe :)
MOD XR Show Skills

Return to “X4: Foundations”