[BUG] Glitchy Warp 39k away from original location

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jrad

[BUG] Glitchy Warp 39k away from original location

Post by jrad » Fri, 30. Nov 18, 20:30

So fun stuff here. I just had a bug that threw my ship across the systems. Warped me from Grand Exchange 4 to Grand Exchange 3 to Grand Exchange 1 to Black Hole Suv IV to Black Hole Sun V, I was over 39k from my original destination. An even though on the map it shows me at Black Hole Sun V. According to the save i'm still in Grand Exchange 1. My original save was lost and will no longer load after game restart. It appeared to me I glitched out of the world per say and kept throwing me farther and farther away.

I would like to send you my saves before i overwrite them, but I have no idea how you want me to send them to you.

Knightdark
x4

Re: [BUG] Glitchy Warp 39k away from original location

Post by Knightdark » Sat, 1. Dec 18, 00:29

Just make a copy of them until you figure out where to send them. At least, that's what I do.

lplates
x4

Re: [BUG] Glitchy Warp 39k away from original location

Post by lplates » Sat, 1. Dec 18, 01:31

+1 - very similar experience with my ship being warped serval systems away. My waypoint said something like 30k when I was right next to it a few moments before and the graphics went all weird and pixelly.

I didn't capture it as the game ctd shortly after but I will capture it if it reoccurs.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”