[7.0 b3] Bug when trying to repair multiple fighters

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Falcrack
x4

[7.0 b3] Bug when trying to repair multiple fighters

Post by Falcrack » Tue, 30. Apr 24, 02:00

The upgrade menu hangs up when I am trying to repair multiple ships. See the attached save. To reproduce:

1. Highlight the 6 Nova Vanguards that are part of Combat Fleet 1
2. Right click on Equipment Dock in Hatikvah's Choice III and select "Upgrade/Repair
3. From the the top bar, select "6x Nova Vanguard"
4. Click on the "Repair" icon on the left

From this point on, the repair/upgrade menu hangs up and is nonresponsive. Clicking on other buttons in that screen like weapons or consumables no longer works. The only thing I can do is exit out of the screen back to the map. If I go back to the repair/upgrade screen, I can repair them, the bug is specifically when I am trying to repair multiple fighters at once.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16l-_rt ... sp=sharing

Falcrack
x4

Re: [7.0 b3] Bug when trying to repair multiple fighters

Post by Falcrack » Tue, 30. Apr 24, 15:23

It seems to mainly be an issue when there is a mix of ships that do need repair and don't need repair. If I only select the two Novas that need repair, I can repair them both at the same time as intended.

Scoob
x4

Re: [7.0 b3] Bug when trying to repair multiple fighters

Post by Scoob » Tue, 30. Apr 24, 16:25

That's interesting. I have a slightly different result. Previously, if I'd selected a load of Fighters (for example) I'd get individual repair options when selecting that tab. So, I select ten ship, six of which need repairs, I'd see six ships listed for repairs in the repair tab. Currently, in Beta 3, I simply do not get a repair option AT ALL if I've selected multiple ships - i.e. all of the same type in the drop-down. I don't get a crash / freeze or anything like that, I simply don't get any repair option at all, that tab is greyed out. To work-around this, I cannot use the multiple ship option in the drop-down, but have to do them individually.

So, I certainly can see an issue here, but it doesn't result in a crash / freeze. I'm going to be offline - no gaming PC for a couple of days, so cannot test this further unfortunately.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”