[bug ] ships stucking in station modules at player HQ

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Halpog
x4

[bug ] ships stucking in station modules at player HQ

Post by Halpog » Fri, 3. May 24, 22:58

i got again a lot of stucking ships inside station modules at the player HQ.
the stucking ships at docking ports or pathways to the docking port was fixed in version 6 already...
but it seems that the player HQ still has this problem.and it dosent matter wich station module.

iam used to place ( because of this bug ) docking ports far above the asteroide in the middle to prevent ships
stucking in it again
but it seems like that in beta 7 again ships fly on the same level of the asteroid till the station and than fly up to a docking port
while doing this, they fly into the station modules and keep stucking there

is there any workarround or solution to this problem ?

alt3rn1ty
x4

Re: [bug ] ships stucking in station modules at player HQ

Post by alt3rn1ty » Sat, 4. May 24, 00:23

You are going to need to provide a save and steps to reproduce the problem for the developers to look at.

But just out of curiosity is your station a variation on this station design ideas?
(Screenshot is from topic in the Construction forum viewtopic.php?f=195&t=457099)

Personally during testing the 7 Betas, and now that we have the new Observation modules, I flipped my docks above the rock to be the right way up again.

I found that my ships when landing would try to go above (my inverted docks) and then drill through the bottom of them to get to the inverted pad.

With docks the right way up, landing and taking off has been okay again, and now when I want to take in the view of the rock and the rest of the station, I have one of the new Observation modules installed at the end of the dock, and inverted.

The game though I also find is not handling inverted docks as well as it did in 6.2, they get confused trying to make an aproach to a dock which is not the right way up.
Laptop Dell G15 5510 : Win 11 x64
CPU - 10th Gen' Core I7 10870H 2.2-5.0ghz, GPU - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060, VRAM 6gb GDDR5,
RAM - 32gb (2x16gb, Dual Channel mode set in BIOS) DDR4 2933mhz Kingston Fury Impact,
SSD - Kioxia M.2 NVME 512gb (System), + Samsung M.2 NVME 970 Evo Plus 1tb (Games)

:boron: Long live Queen Polypheides and may her tentacles always be supple.
Seeker of Sohnen.

miridian

Re: [bug ] ships stucking in station modules at player HQ

Post by miridian » Sat, 4. May 24, 14:36

У меня несколько раз застревали истребители. В одном месте борны построили станцию прям напротив врат и если со скорости выйти из них то влетаешь в станцию не успевая сбросить скорость.
Но как где-то писали толи перезагрузка толи удаленность от этого места возвращает корабль. Но как быть если у тебя он 1 то тут вопрос.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”