[FEEDBACK] Weapons and turrets feeling feedback [7.0B4HF1]

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

stillsuit
x4

[FEEDBACK] Weapons and turrets feeling feedback [7.0B4HF1]

Post by stillsuit » Sat, 4. May 24, 10:26

>>>IMHO feedback<<<

Flak turrets would benefit greatly from the time fuse from 6.0
  • They are already considered one of the better turrets in-game, but its always frustrating to see them missing a XEN fighter and then flew away to bomb every random passerby around.
    Attaching a time-fuse from 6.0 boron weapons would lessen the random friendly fire possibility and, IMHO, will be less frustrating to play with. And more accurate representation of Flak itself, as right now they are more like a carpet bombing turret.

Mass Drivers, Boson Lances and Meson Streams are almost unusable, because they lack tracking, firing from the whatever weird spot gun is located.
  • Quirky alpha-strike weapons that can be frustrating to fight against, but the lack of tracking making them an expensive noob traps as it's barely functional in player hands. I would much prefer lessen the alphastrike damage in exchange for some tracking capabilities (like BOR Railgun)

Rattlesnake main battery
  • It can benefit from just a little bit longer range, mostly to stop AI suiciding into Xenons, while ZYA already losing a ton of ships by trying to constantly cross XEN sectors. By giving their destroyers a chance against K maybe they would stop instantly losing all of their L-sized fleet.
I know there is mods that does this, but I would much prefer to play on an unmodified version of the game, thank you for your time and patience.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”