[7.0 b4] Several instances of Boso not talking when he is supposed to

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Falcrack
x4

[7.0 b4] Several instances of Boso not talking when he is supposed to

Post by Falcrack » Sat, 4. May 24, 19:23

There are several cases where I am supposed to be hearing dialogue from Boso Ta, his picture appears but there is no speech. Unfortunately I do not have a save to demonstrate, but in one example for the speech he gives after completing the Torus mission and I am speaking with Dr. Feynman, after he says the research could take years to complete, Boso is supposed to interrupt him. But while I see his picture, Boso is not speaking his line. Then his picture disappears, and I hear the full dialogue. Apologies for not having the save file to demonstrate, but my last save was a while ago, and I don't feel like going back a half hour in progress!

Falcrack
x4

Re: [7.0 b4] Several instances of Boso not talking when he is supposed to

Post by Falcrack » Sun, 5. May 24, 06:47

I have a save game perfectly demonstrating the issue. Take a look. Boso contacts within a few seconds of the game loading, I press "F" to answer him, then he is silent for a very long time despite his picture being there. He only starts talking when I press "esc", then his picture disappears and I can hear his speech.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bu6Euv ... sp=sharing

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”