[SCRIPT] Asteroid Relocator v1.00 by Nividium 10/10/2007

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

johntarmac
x3tc

Post by johntarmac » Tue, 30. Oct 07, 02:17

the roid must be placed MORE than 10 km from your transporter.

i had the same problem until i read the instructions again :)

Gammel

Post by Gammel » Tue, 30. Oct 07, 21:38

Doh! Your absolutely right. Stoopid me. :oops: I must have read those instructions a dozen times, but still didn't see that.

Thanks heaps for your help. :D
!!! Caution!!!
Signature lost!
Please contact your Admin!

Schabernack

Post by Schabernack » Thu, 6. Mar 08, 23:09

Hi this script script is next to the optimal realistic i could imagin, wich is to go with astroids through jump gates with ships of tl class and tractor beam. Thanks for this.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future
tc-ap minimax

cracker0501
x3tc

Post by cracker0501 » Mon, 26. Jan 09, 11:59

Absolutely Genius :D

Khourieat

Post by Khourieat » Thu, 30. Jul 09, 15:50

Thanks so much for this script!

I somehow managed to place an SPP INSIDE an asteroid a few days back, and never noticed, I figured this would cause damage to the complex and show up on my property window, but I guess that's only damage to the hub/dock itself?

Anyways, my complex kept blowing up when I added more stations to it, and I couldn't figure out why, took awhile to realise it was just coincidence, and it was exploding because of the asteroid :shock:

So I use this to move the asteroid out from over the SPP and placed it a few KM away, phew, what a relief it was.

Thanks!

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Wed, 24. Feb 10, 19:28

You have no idea how many wasted hours...
...and how many times i tired to use my favorite hyperion to tractor a mine from 1 sector to another:(grrr

this solution is simple the BEST
Thank You

GlassDeviant
x3tc

Post by GlassDeviant » Fri, 10. Apr 15, 02:36

Hi,

Trying to get this working in X3AP 3.x (3.1 plus the download from Egosoft to run without steam).

In a Mammoth equipped with the Transporter Device and Mineral scanner, asteroid is already scanned (either of the two silicon=43 from Herron's Nebula), range of 4.06km, the menu item for Containerize Asteroid is present but greyed out. I also have Tractor Beams equipped if that makes a difference.

Edit: Ah, nevermind, PEBKAC. Good thing I have some scouts docked in the Mammoth.
bibo ergo sum

GlassDeviant
x3tc

Post by GlassDeviant » Tue, 14. Apr 15, 04:59

Any reason why this would not work in a purely manual install, no X Plugin Manager?

I put all the files into their respective subfolders of addon (addon\scripts and addon\t).
bibo ergo sum

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 14. Apr 15, 10:12

GlassDeviant wrote:I put all the files into their respective subfolders of addon (addon\scripts and addon\t).
Well, again your in the X3: Reunion forum, where quite naturally only the scripts for X3: Reunion are posted, which won't work without adjustment in X3TC and X3AP.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

GlassDeviant
x3tc

Post by GlassDeviant » Tue, 14. Apr 15, 12:34

Well it worked just fine before, it's only this latest install that it hasn't. My only problem has been getting *all* the scripts/mods working together at the same time.

I was able to fuse two silicon asteroids in Herron's Nebula into one with Asteroid Fusion, Pack it up with Asteroid Relocator into my Mammoth and jump to Antigone Memorial, unpack it with Asteroid Relocator, fuse all the ore and silicon asteroids (original and relocated) with Asteroid Fusion, put a mine on each, and box them up with 60-ish other stations using Complex Cleaner.

My only problem is that for some reason some mods don't work right when installed manually, and some don't work right when installed with XPM, and installing some with XPM and then others manually doesn't work either. I have yet to find a method to get everything installed and working right in the same game.
bibo ergo sum

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 14. Apr 15, 17:03

GlassDeviant wrote:Well it worked just fine before, it's only this latest install that it hasn't.
As said before, the script posted in this topic here is only for Reunion. It's technically impossible for it to work / for it to be loaded in X3TC or X3AP without adjustments. So if you downloaded the script from this topic when trying to install it, then that's exactly the reason, why it won't work.

For X3TC and X3AP, you need to download this version from the X3TC/AP Scripts and Modding Forum.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

GlassDeviant
x3tc

Post by GlassDeviant » Wed, 15. Apr 15, 02:47

ok, I see what you're saying now.

Strangely enough, now that I have that version of Asteroid Relocator, Asteroid Fusion has started working again.

</headshake>

If only I could get CLS/CAG to work again, but that's for another thread.
bibo ergo sum

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”