Star Wars Mod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Dinoff
x4

Post by Dinoff » Tue, 9. Jun 09, 05:20

could a new link be posted please

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Download link for TC V

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Thu, 18. Jun 09, 18:07

Alemond
x3

Post by Alemond » Thu, 9. Jul 09, 07:56

Not sure if it has been mentioned in this thread as I skipped around like a douchebag, but I figure I ask. Why not make a dedicated website for this mod and a full community effort to create a full Star Wars total conversion?
My system is screwed up right now so I haven't been able to try the mod just yet, though I'm looking forward to it, but there is so much potential to it that a full organized community effort can pull off instead of leaving it to one (talented) guy to pull off. It's better than working yourself to death.

Dinoff
x4

To the creator of this mod

Post by Dinoff » Sun, 12. Jul 09, 18:28

you could ask the homeworld 2 star wars mod guys for some models. they have a ton of good models and are still making more.

bucky699
x4

Post by bucky699 » Mon, 13. Jul 09, 03:18

I agree, you should ask Evilljedi for help, his SW homeworld 2 models are top notch and hes a great star wars fan with lots of knowledge.

Dinoff
x4

Post by Dinoff » Thu, 16. Jul 09, 20:01

your terran conflict release doesnt work

Alemond
x3

Post by Alemond » Sun, 19. Jul 09, 22:02

A story mode could be possible using the community for voices and ripping the generic alien voices and sounds from other SW games such as KotOR, the Dark Forces/ Jedi knight series, Battlefront.

If this Star Wars mod is finished it may be just the thing that'll keep me playing X3 well after Jumpgate Evolution comes out.

JermstheBohemian

Post by JermstheBohemian » Mon, 20. Jul 09, 00:06

hey love your models, but I wus thinking, your added "new" ship for the Expanded Univers, but the "old" ships from Ep 1,2,&3 are for the most part left out?

I mean the XU is not classic, yet its here, and its good swang, dont get me wrong. but the new films added ALOT of cool, and not so cool ships.

just thinking about Rep. gunships attaking a a fap or ship yard and how aswome that would look, heck, we use drones in X3, why not droid firghts?

even the TIE/D is a droid frighter, and thats XU era.

so why cant we see more pre-episode 4 ships?
I mean if you dont like them then dont use them, and if you script them in for NPC to use....that called flavor.
just my $0.02

also could you make each ship avalible as an ship package?
I have all the others, and I really want the Reb. trasport, and the venerator.

latter, its a great mod bye the way

zeta333
x3tc

Post by zeta333 » Tue, 28. Jul 09, 11:38

Im wondering if the terran confilct version was finished? Also where are the Bwings and the rest of the Tie Fleet, not to mention the star destroyers and the death star could be a station or somthing.

Also i agree that the pre battle of yavin ships were bad, most of them were under armed and weaker than most later ships. But the real crown jewel are the ships from later on like the tie defender and the kwing and much more.

Dinoff
x4

Post by Dinoff » Tue, 28. Jul 09, 22:52

the dreadnought cruiser is quite a usefull ship and its an old one

lloydy1988
x3tc

Sw Mod

Post by lloydy1988 » Wed, 29. Jul 09, 14:36

Great work on the models they are awesome i couldnt wait to download the mod and i have just downloaded it from mediafire but i just realised that the folder states that the mod is for Terran Conflict, i only have Reunion installed on my computer will this mod still work?

(sorry for the noob question, i am still trying to learn the modding and scripts stuff but its all greek to me :? )

Thanks in advance

LK-WARRIOR

hum

Post by LK-WARRIOR » Wed, 5. Aug 09, 09:18

i wait to see the final mod but that's sound good. :roll:

lloydy1988
x3tc

SW Sectors

Post by lloydy1988 » Wed, 5. Aug 09, 09:41

I have installed it (finally) and the Mod is awesome thanks, only question i have is in the SW added sectors how do i improve my race rep so the stations will trade with me as it gives no indication of what my race rep is with them.

Thanks

Destro Ace 1

Post by Destro Ace 1 » Mon, 10. Aug 09, 17:12

I'm not good with installing mods, and don't know how to install .rar files for X3. I really wish to play this mod, but don't know how. :cry:

lloydy1988
x3tc

Post by lloydy1988 » Mon, 10. Aug 09, 17:54

to install simply extract all the files from the .rar into the 'mods' folder in the x3 directory in program files/egosoft/x3 and make a copy of the soundtrack folder in the main diractory and save it somewhere safe and replace it with the soundtrack folder in the rar to get the starwars soundtrack.<br><br>If like me you seemed to download the TC version instead of the reunion version search for other files on his mediafire account to find the reunion one.<br><br>Any other probs let me know.

Destro Ace 1

Post by Destro Ace 1 » Mon, 10. Aug 09, 22:07

When I downloaded the mod, I just got one file, and nothing else.

Ameer Nuub
x3tc

Post by Ameer Nuub » Tue, 13. Oct 09, 20:10

I 'd really like to know if there have been any solutions on getting this mod to work for TC. I can run the reunion version for reunion, but the TC version crashes TC to desktop under XP or Vista for me. Tried the affinity trick, everything. I like the new features of TC and would love to play this mod with it, preferably on Vista since that's what my tri-screen home cockpit is running.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr17 ... ockpit.jpg

{oversized image replaced with link by CBJ - please see the forum rules}

Ameer Nuub
x3tc

Post by Ameer Nuub » Tue, 13. Oct 09, 20:11

Yes, a dedicated site for this mod would really be the ticket IMHO.

I also found the earlier suggestion tantalizing about making a story mode or total conversion using sounds from SW or voice acting from the community. Is there a way to do this?

Destro Ace 1

Post by Destro Ace 1 » Wed, 14. Oct 09, 17:02

Got the mod to work, but can't use the Firespray or find the new sectors. But also what that other guy said. A site for this mod would be perfect.

Wizlawz
x3

Post by Wizlawz » Thu, 15. Oct 09, 11:09

hi think i made a mistake when opening a rar file from the "open with" option and i chose the xml editor prob is i did not uncheck the open all files of this type box,.. now im stuck with this way to open rars???

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”